Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Cookies

We have a friend in Sunday School class whose sister makes these awesome Christmas cookies (after seeing them you will agree that I couldn't make them this good :) so we ordered three dozen; two dozen to take to Teeghun's daycare class and an extra dozen for home...These cookies are amazing and the pictures probably won't do them justice! They are REALLY thick and some are probably over 2" tall!!! I am pretty sure that this won't be a one time order!!


2 comments:

The Smith's said...

Wow! I can't imagine how much time it takes to decorate the cookies that good. She must not have children. :0)

Bek said...

You're going to have to "hook me up" this December. I have two cookie exchanges that require 10 dozen cookies. This just makes me happy to know that SOMEONE out there has the time to make special cookies. It's killing my "holiday mood" every year.

R. Elder