Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday Tanner "B-Nana"

February 18, 2008
Welcome to the world Tanner Steven Miller


February 18, 2009
Happy 1st Birthday!!


February 18, 2010
Happy 2nd Birthday!!

Tanner Bananer!
Where have the last two years gone? I cannot believe that you are two years old already!!! It seems like just yesterday that I was holding you in my arms for the first time! You bring so much joy and laughter into our lives, Teeghun loves having you for his little brother and playmate! You love to sing your ABCs and count to ten, you even know some of your colors! I love it when you bring me a book to read and we snuggle on the couch looking for Elmo, Zoe, Cookie Monster and Grouch. I love that you love to pray and ask all the time to pray! Keep that desire as you grow older. We look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you! I love you!!

No comments: