Saturday, August 18, 2012

Just a couple more days...

The day is drawing closer...Teeghun's first day of kindergarten. I am having a hard time with this. The other night my mom said "you know, sending Teeghun to kindergarten is just like dropping him off at a new daycare." Um, not quite. I wonder how she felt as the days neared for her to send me to kindergarten? I talked so much that she was probably ready to send me!! Several friends sent their child off to kindergarten and their stories made the lump in the pit of my stomach grow bigger! They cried, they missed their child all day. UGH!! I know that Teeghun is super excited and that does help that he is looking forward to it so much. But I know that this just means that he is growing up and I am not sure that I am ready for that. I will post pictures and kleenex count on Tuesday!!