Friday, January 11, 2008

There will be a baby soon...

Well, I keep telling myself that anyways!! Actually we have about 6 weeks until Baby T arrives (yeah we still haven't decided on a name!!). I had a doctor appointment today; blood pressure was normal, measuring right on schedule and heartbeat was 140. He said that he would see me in two weeks and asked if I had any questions, I said "yeah, when are we scheduling this delivery!" He just laughed and said at the next appointment so bring your calendar. He does scheduled c-sections on Wednesday's and Friday's so we will be choosing between those two days and he said that he would go one to two weeks early...

We will keep you posted on the delivery date, as far as the name I think that we are going to wait until we see him and then decide.

No comments: