Thursday, September 11, 2008

UPDATES!!!

Somehow in the course of our crazy life I lost an ENTIRE month :) I mean where did August go?? Sorry to my faithful three or four readers (at least I hope there are still 3 or 4 of you that read this) that I have been MIA for almost a month.... Just a warning this will be photo overload to catch up the last month :) So hang on...here we gooooooo!

August 14 & 15 we spent MUCH needed time with the boys. We went to the Indianapolis Zoo and then to the State Fair...Enjoy this slide show of pics from the Zoo...



Just a few pics from the State Fair








Teeghun has been learning his ABC's, as well as Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star and Baa Baa Black Sheep...Here is a video of him singing(well kind of). There are two videos in this clip, the first is Aug 14th after we had been at the Indy Zoo all day...he was slightly wound up and then I videoed him again on Aug 29th and he was much more calm :) HA!!



Now some pics of Teeghun & Tanner






Here is a comparision pic of Teeghun & Tanner, they still look alike but it is easier to tell them apart now.


No comments: